viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

e-marketing the science of media in my life

I am a very tranquil person overall, I like games, anime, movies, nothing that really keeps me off the couch. Because of this it is very understandable that social media, e-marketing, and advertisements have a very large impact on my life, as well as it does on the life of many people that live like I do.

Overall e-marketing or the marketing over the internet in its broadest description impacts greatly on what we decide to see or not to see. The reason behind it is that TV, radio, huge advertisement campaigns some times catch us off guard which means that we are not really paying attention. On the other hand when we are using the computer we are very active thus we have to scroll, read, search throughout a lot of information, so well handled media gets to us and we cant miss it like we miss commercials in the television.

So what impact has all these information in my life, well for the first part it keeps me informed, gets me hungry, provides me with new ideas, and makes me want to buy stuff. Why is it?, I think the clear picture behind it would be that these ads are well prepared, an add asking you if you want money is an invite to click, (of course everyone wants money, I don't know anyone who doesn't), an ad asking you to participate on a free raffle that will make you millionaire its often gonna get the information they need about you, an ad from pizza hut offering an especial makes you think about pizza which later on makes you hungry, in the end I'm a fatter person with thirst for money.

Social media on the other hand does not make you hungry or make you want money, it makes you want to be on top of everyone what they are doing whats happening out there, it informs you, damages your writing, and informs others about what you do and what you like to do every minute. the question is, is it good? well I don't know but sure its fun. WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario