domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

Dante's Inferno




So two days ago I rented Dante's inferno for xbox 360, the game has extreme sexual content (no sex) but it gets to the point you think there  will be, the game has also a lot of gore, general violence, and a lot of gross things ranging from emafrodites to fat guys taking a crap on you. The game is obiously about Dante, I havent finished it but the game becomes easier as you progress because you really become one with the fighting style, is not recommended to play before going to sleep if your a big dreamer and have played for over 6 hours. Dante will have to redeem his sins and the sins of those around him to be able to recoup his beloved one, on his way towards the darkest sectors of hell he will find that everything he did will in some way or another fuck him over in his search for redemption. While you play you get different powers as well as relics from things he met in life, the game is fun, all the killing and constantly pressing bottoms to scape from death or just to perfom attacks on monsters will eventually kill your right arm specially if you get freaky trying to pass a hard part like me, since their is a good story, sexual appeal, a lot off violence, and a good interpretation of hell until now the game is mostly more than I expected it to be, although ruining my controller was not part of the deal and my whole arm hurting either so until now I'll give it  a 3.6 out of 5 I'll tell you more about it once I finish it

2 comentarios:

  1. Game sucked end of story! My opinion of course.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. XD but then again maybe is just not your kind of game. the story was good the game play a little rought nothing that really makes the game sucky, but thanks for your comment hope to see many more in other entries.
    thank you for following.

    ResponderEliminar