miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

Dante's inferno update!!

As promised Im back to tell you about Dante's inferno. So as promised I finished the game and have some view points that did not have before, first of all the story does not end it leaves space for a continuation by saying the usual "to be continued" you end up doing what you wanted and in return getting more than you really wanted. I dont plan to spoil the story but regarding it its a good one, regarding the gameplay uhhh its more or less depending on how you approach the game. In my opinion since I rented I had to finish it at a fast pace, the game is not made for that, if you are not going to play on easy mode which I didnt you are better off pacing yourself cause the gaming is consuming, hard, and finger killer, if you do this than i recomend the game entirely and give it a 4. Regarding getting tired you dont, EA games does not approach every battle the same way for this game their is a fair variety of monsters just two weapons and a nice variety to use them. I also recomend you choosing just one path either holy or unholy cause going for both wont allow you to beat the game in the highest difficulty, even if you go for just one do not just leave the other one without basic skills cause some monsters are inmune to some holy powers. For me the game is a 4 out of 5 I hope that if anyone tries will like it too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario